Seboomook Wilderness Campground is the place to come to make your memories around the campfire. We have sites all along the shore of Moosehead Lake. Set up your tent or RV just feet from the water and watch the sunrise light up the lake each morning.
We have 87 campsites to choose from. The waterfront sites have water and electric hook-ups (see generator hours electricity availability) Each spacious campsite is flat and grassy and comes with a fire ring and a picnic table. Hot showers and flush toilets are available 24 hours a day in our heated bathhouse. Our shoreline sites are the most popular - each of them has an Adirondack Lean-To that faces the open waters and beautiful mountain vistas of Moosehead Lake.
Tents/RV Pricing (click here for full list)
All prices are based on double occupancy. Additional charge of $5.00 per night for extra guests. Children under 14 are free.
- Campsites right on the shore of Moosehead Lake with water and electric hookups (see generator hours electricity availability) - $30.00 plus lodging tax.
- Campsites on the shore of Moosehead Lake without hookups are $25.00
- Primitive Campsites – not right on the water and without hookups – are $18.00
Have a large group and you want to stay close together to make your mayhem and memories? No problem! Set up a second tent on your site!
- Extra pup Tent on site - $5.00 per night
- Extra Full size tent - $20.00 per night (double occupancy)
- Extra adults - $5.00 per night
We welcome the four-legged, furry members of your family! They must be on a leash at ALL times per insurance regulations. We love to see them romping about untethered, but unfortunately, our insurance carrier does not. Pets are an additional $2.00 per night charge. Please pick up, bag, and dispose of pet refuse in the dumpsters.
- 24hr heated bathhouse with hot showers
- Store has coffee, company, fuel (propane gas and diesel), and the basics
- Dump station/pump service at your site available upon request (extra fee applies).
- Water and electric hook-ups available - see generator hours for electricity availability
- Kayak and canoe rentals available
- Each site has a fire ring and picnic table
- Boat launch and docking (docking fee applies)
- Fuel available for boats at dock
- Wilderness experience is an environment rich with history and lore
- No gate fees!