Seboomook Wilderness Campground is the place to come to make your memories around the campfire. We have sites just steps from the water, along the sandy shoreline of Moosehead Lake – perfect for wading and water play for toddlers and young children.
We have 87 campsites to choose from. The waterfront sites have water and electric hook-ups (see generator hours electricity availability) Each spacious campsite is flat and grassy and comes with a fire ring and a picnic table. Hot showers and flush toilets are available 24 hours a day in our heated bathhouse. Our shoreline sites are the most popular – each of them has an Adirondack Lean-To that faces the open waters and beautiful mountain vistas of Moosehead Lake.
Tents/RV Pricing (click here for full list)
All prices are based on double occupancy. Additional charge of $5.00 per night for extra guests. Children under 14 are free.
- Campsites right on the shore of Moosehead Lake with water and electric hookups (see generator hours electricity availability) – $30.00 plus lodging tax.
- Campsites on the shore of Moosehead Lake without hookups are $25.00
Have a large group and you want to stay close together to make your mayhem and memories? No problem! Set up a second tent on your site!
- Extra pup Tent on site – $5.00 per night
- Extra Full size tent – $20.00 per night (double occupancy)
- Extra adults – $5.00 per night
We welcome the four-legged, furry members of your family! They must be on a leash at ALL times per insurance regulations. We love to see them romping about untethered, but unfortunately, our insurance carrier does not. Pets are an additional $2.00 per night charge. Please pick up, bag, and dispose of pet refuse in the dumpsters.
- Hot Showers available 24/7 in our heated bathhouse
- Store has coffee, company, fuel (propane gas and diesel), and the basics
- Dump station/pump service at your site available upon request (extra fee applies)
- Water and electric hook-ups available – see generator hours for electricity availability
- Kayak, canoe, and standup paddle board rentals available
- Each site has a fire ring and picnic table
- Boat launch and docking (docking fee applies)
- Fuel available for boats at dock
- Wilderness experience in an environment rich with history and lore
- No gate fees!